Gilgara Homestead offers country style shared accommodation in a traditional farm house. Each bedroom has a king bed and en-suite private bathroom and there are 5 bedrooms in total. The Homestead features a shared lounge room, reading/TV room and dining room. When staying in the Homestead, you will come into contact with other guests and share some of the communal spaces. For absolute privacy, we recommend out Garden Apartments.
- King Bed
- Ensuite with shower/toilet/vanity/hairdryer
- Reverse cycle air con
- Complimentary tea and coffee in the dining room
- Limited kitchen facilities for guests to prepare light meals such as breakfast, snacks and platters, plus, a BBQ on hand. There is no stove top or oven.
- Shared fridge for food storage
- Shared lounge room and reading room with board games
- Shared dining room and ample space on the veranda to sit outside.
- Limited WIFI
- Room size 17 sqm
- Not suitable for babies or children
- Maximum of 2 persons
- 2pm check in, 10 am check out
- No daily servicing of rooms and does not include breakfast
- Please note, we are non-intrusive hosts and make sure you have all you need prior to your arrival. With no concierge service, we encourage you to utilise and enjoy all the local services on offer in this wonderful region! Please go to https://www.margaretriver.com/ for a detailed list of what’s on offer locally.